Online transactions at topwomenclothes.com on are made through our secure payment security provided by Stripe Payments. We do not hold any of your personal banking details and never display your full credit/debit card details once entered.
We use Stripe Payments to ensure the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). They adhere to the strictest levels of fraud screening, ensuring that all our customers’ details remain private and secure throughout the whole transaction process. For more information please visit Stripe Security Policy
At TopWomenClothes we would urge you to protect your own privacy by not sharing your password details to another via telephone or email. We guarantee all your information that you provide to us is securely saved.
Our website contains links to other websites. These other websites we cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies or practices these third party website may adopt.
1. All the pages on this web site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. This is not a judgment call; accessibility software can determine with 100% accuracy whether a page is valid XHTML.
2. All the pages on this site use semantically structured markup. H1 tags are used for the page topic, H2 tags are used for the main sub titles, H3 tags are used for the content subtitles.
3. The pages on this website comply with the recommended UK Government access keys standard.
1. The visual layout of this web site has been built using cascading style sheets.
2. This web site only uses relative sized fonts which are compatible with the user’s browser "text size" option.
3. If your web browser or web device does not support cascading style sheets, the content of each page is still readable.
4. This web site is viewable on every web browser and web browsing device including PDAs and Mobile Phones that have web capability